Saturday, June 28, 2008

Camp Time...

Hey guys, hopefully I will have more pics of where we are living and such. It is freeeezing here. I can see my breath when I wake up in the morning lieing in my bed...I'm sure you thought Africa was supposed to be hot. It is winter here, its great during the day though just like Spring. Our first team comes in today so we are excited to welcome them and welcome their help :). The Foxworthy's from Brookhills have been here this week and have been a joy to be with.

We start camp on Monday and are expecting around 400 kids, we have about 40 translators there as most of the kids will speak a couple different languages. So please pray for communication, healing ( a lot of people on our team are sick), and that the LORD multiplies our resources and the kids come to know the love of our LORD.

Here is a pic of us in the back of the blue bullet with camp supplies, and yes we road the whole way with hula hoops around us...we got some looks

2 comments:

Hannah said...

praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

i am missing my baby ber! good to hear things are going well & that camp is starting....

MeMi