Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cape Town

These posts are just going to be short and sweet sorry my internet is not very fast. We are here in Cape Town until Tuesday. Its amazing, all you imagine and more. I went to Cape Point today, southernmost tip of Africa. I sat on the side of this mountain and just looked at the beauty the Lord has created and cried. I really can not describe. I took pics and will hopefully get to post soon. I feel like Cape Town has just been this blessing that the Lord has been saving for me...after all those long nights of thinking Lord why am I here what am I doing with my life and then to show up here and let Him just minister to me through his creation. My heart has just been full of joy, I never sleep in the car just waiting to see what the next turn holds. If you know me you know I can't be in the car without falling asleep.

We return to Alabanza Tuesday night and then hit the ground running preparing for camp and such.

6 comments:

Ann Catherine said...

I want pictures!! Miss you, Button!

Anonymous said...

i just got back from Mexico & have been dying to read what you have been up to. miss you tons.... thinking about you!

MeMi

Hannah said...

when does camp start?

Amber said...

June 30th Han

Anonymous said...

ber
so good to see you exactly where you should be. love you so much!
drey

Anonymous said...

How precious they are!!!

Miss your sweet face.